Rosehip and Calendula Facial Fluid from Herbera Cosmetics. 99.99% of the ingredients are of natural origin and 90% are organic. Specially formulated for hydration and treatment of sensitive skin, with a tendency to develop itching or irritation easily.
It combines the calming properties of marigold with the healing effect of rosehip. Due to its vasoprotective bioactive content, it has an anti-redness action, being a cream of choice in cases of dermatitis or rosacea.
In addition, pure Rosehip oil actively preserves skin youth, attenuates the first wrinkles and signs of aging. Without essential oils
It contains 50ml
Main benefits of Rosehip and Calendula Facial Fluid:
- Light texture for day and night.
- Attenuates wrinkles and improves elasticity
- Soothes and relieves dry, sensitive or irritated skin.
- WITHOUT Parabens // WITHOUT Ethanolamines // WITHOUT Propylene Glycol // WITHOUT Petroleum derivatives
WITHOUT Synthetic aromas // WITHOUT Ingredients of animal origin
Main Actives of Rosehip and Calendula Facial Fluid:
– Rosehip (Rosa moschata) oil has regenerative and healing properties, stimulates skin renewal, softens the skin and prevents skin aging.
– Calendula (Calendula officinalis) oil prevents skin dryness and protects all skin types from external aggressions and unfavorable weather conditions such as cold or wind.
– HAMAMELIS Hydrolate (Hammamelis virginiana), its floral water has soothing and astringent properties, which contribute to a smoother skin without irritation.
– GINKGO (Ginkgo biloba), due to its flavonoid content, presents actions: vasoconstrictor, vasoprotective and anti-inflammatory, which produces an increase in the oxygen source to the cells and therefore improves the texture and appearance of the skin .
– Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate is a 100% natural and non-irritating preservative, obtained by the fermentation of radishes by the Leuconostoc kimchii bacteria (bacteria traditionally used in Korea to produce fermented cabbage or Kimchii). In addition to its antibacterial and antifungal action, it presents moisturizing and moisturizing properties of the skin.
How to use:
After daily cleaning, apply the Burdock and Black Cumin Facial Fluid on the face and neck using a gentle massage, avoiding contact with the eyes. It can be applied day and night.
Witch hazel Virginiana Water *, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil *, Aqua, Rosa Canina Friut Oil *, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract *, Cetearyl Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter *, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Glycerin, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract *, Tocopherol, Leuconostool / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
* Certified organic ingredient.
** Components of certified organic essential oils.