Ere Perez Cosmetics Quinoa Water Foundation Dawn. Lightweight water based vegan foundation with a seamless light to medium coverage finish for light/medium to medium skin tones. Covers redness, pigmentation & fine lines. With quinoa and blackcurrant for anti-aging and antioxidants, help rejuvenate your skin with daily wear.
A lightweight water based vegan foundation for light/medium to medium skin tones. Enriched with quinoa to help heal inflammation & increase elasticity. Blackcurrant is added for antioxidants and vitamins. These ingredients rejuvenate while helping to reduce redness, pigmentation and fine lines. Glides on, blendable and melts into your skin for a fresh matte finish. For light or medium coverage. Apply with our eco vegan multipurpose brush. Available in 3 shades.
How to Apply Quinoa Water Foundation Dawn:
- Clean and moisturise your face.
- Using the glass dropper, apply a small amount of the foundation to the back of your hand.
- Take our a vegan multipurpose brush, collect the foundation from the hand and apply to the face. Focus on the cheeks, nose, forehead and chin.
- Blend well.
- Repeat steps until you have your desired coverage.
Ingredients Quinoa Water Foundation Dawn:
- Quinoa (chenopodium quinoa) seed extract
- Glycerine. Glycerine is a sugar-based alcohol and humectant that occurs naturally in vegetable lipids.
- Blackcurant (ribes nigrum) fruit extract
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E). Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Xanthan Gum
- Sodium salicylate
- Potassium Sorbate. Potassium sorbate is a naturally occurring potassium salt. It is used as a preservative.
- Citric acid
- Aluminum hydroxide
- May Contain +/-
- CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide. Titanium dioxide TiO2 is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in our formulations is pigment grade; we do not use nano size particles.
- CI 77491 / Iron Oxide Red. Derived from iron ore, iron oxides are the most important mineral pigments in natural decorative cosmetics. They occur in various different shades, from yellow to red-brown to black.
- CI 77492 / Iron Oxide Yellow. Iron oxides are naturally occurring pigments derived from minerals.
- CI 77499 / Iron Oxide Black. Derived from iron ore, iron oxides are the most important mineral pigments in natural decorative cosmetics. They occur in various different shades, from yellow to red-brown to black.