5Punto5 Dry oil. This dry oil, a mixture of maslinic acid, vitamin E and a selection of five specific vegetable oils (first cold pressure) for the skin and hair, moisturizes, repairs and nourishes, absorbing and nourished quickly, leaving the skin feeling soft.
It contains, among others, argan oil, jojoba and camel, the latter very rich in omega 3, being stable and resistant to oxidation thanks to its content in tocopherols and omega 9. Maslinic acid stands out for its skin and scalp regeneration properties. The complementarity of its ingredients increases its effectiveness. It has a neutral odor, does not contain added fragrances to avoid possible allergenic ingredients. It is not comedogenic or photosensitizing.
Maslinic acid also has a very interesting action in hair care, as it repairs and improves the texture of the hair, promoting the proper growth of the hair.
Recommended for all skin types.
Click here if you want to do the skin test that the brand 5Punto5 proposes to know more about what your skin needs right now.
Recommended in the daily care of the skin, both facial and body and hair. With specific applications for men and women. This light textured non-greasy dry oil has numerous applications. Here’s what we can do next:
- Excellent make-up remover being a natural and effective option to remove roughness and makeup residue, especially in the eye area. Apply to cotton impregnated with a few drops of water and this dry oil.
- Extra hydration. If you need to provide more hydration and unctuousness, especially in dry skin or cold and dry environments, this product is ideal because it has oils that provide high hydration. Apply dry oil in the mornings by emulsifying a few drops of dry oil with the usual moisturizer (facial and/or body) and/or in the evenings after the serum.
- Makeup base. Being highly moisturizing is useful next to the foundation. Apply in the mornings by emulsifying a few drops of dry oil with your foundation.
- Eyebrows. If you have very dry the area of the eyebrows, apply a drop to each eyebrow to keep it hydrated and, thanks to the maslinic, help its regeneration.
- Beard care. Its blend of oils strengthens the beard, giving it the right volume and texture without making it greasy. The masminic helps it grow in less populated areas. Apply a few drops to your hands and spread them across your beard.
- After shaving. Its moisturizing components make it a fantastic complement. Apply a few drops directly to the skin after shaving and use the tonic for smooth skin. If you get pimples or imperfections, also apply The Roll-on S.O.S.
This dry oil contains numerous very beneficial active ingredients for hair thanks to the oils used and the olive triterpenes.
- Moisturizing and luminosity. Before showering, put a few drops in the hair, cover it with a warm towel and wash the hair after letting it work for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Moisturize, energize and nourish. Mix a few drops with the usual shampoo, it will provide your hair with important nutrients like those listed above.
- Anti-frizz/smoother. Put some of this oil into the brush and your hair will comb more easily.
- Reaffirms and strengthens nails. Apply the dry oil to the nails with a cotton pad to strengthen them thanks to its protective agents.
- After-sun. Apply directly to cleansed skin after a day in the sun. Thanks to its very high moisturizing power it will help the skin recover from sun aggression.
- Moisturizer after shower. Just like after-sun, dry oil will help you keep your body skin properly hydrated. You can also put a few drops and emulsify it with your body cream in order to get more hydration.
- Tattoos. You can use it to keep the area of your body hydrated where you’ve been tattooed.
– 5Punto5 uses organic ingredients
– All the oils used by the brand in your laboratory are first cold pressure
– Free of mineral oils
– Does not contain perfumes or dyes
– 0 parabens / 0 silicones / 0 peg (petroleum derivatives) / 0 alcoho
Ingredients Dry Oil: Mixture of 100 biological oils of first cold pressure: camel, argan, jojoba, apricot seeds, and sweet almonds, along with the olive triterpenes.
INCI: Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Prunus amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Argania spinosa kernel Oil, Camellia oleifera Seed Oil, Simmondsia chinensis Seed Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Olea Europaea Fruit Extract.
The 5Punto5 products take into account that the skin is not static, but varies depending on three factors: the weather, the season of the year and personal aspects. Tailor your treatment to these circumstances to give your skin what it needs at all times. The laboratory seeks in nature and in the latest biotechnological advances, natural ingredients that meet the objectives of medicine and traditional cosmetics, making sustainable care over time.