Herbera Konjac Sponge Bamboo Charcoal. For facial cleansing and 100% natural body care. This bamboo charcoal konjac model is specially created to take care of mixed and oily skin.
Made from the vegetable fibers of the roots of the Asian Konjac (Amorphophallus konjac) plant. Bamboo Coal has the ability to absorb toxins, impurities and other substances harmful to the skin, thus exerting a detoxifying action. It is ideal for young skin with acne or oily skin, as it gently cleanses the skin by absorbing dirt, also eliminating blackheads. It provides a gentle exfoliating effect that eliminates dead cells, leaving the skin purified and clean without altering its natural pH.
100% Natural | 100% Biodegradable | 100% Free of artificial colors, preservatives and pigments.
100% Handmade elaboration with minimal impact on the environment.
Not tested on animals
Properties of the Konjac Sponge Bamboo Charcoal:
- It allows to clean the skin WITHOUT need of soap.
- Exfoliates and gently massage the skin without damaging its protective layer.
- Eliminate dead cells.
- Neutralizes skin acids, such as dirt and sebum.Regulates the natural cutaneous pH
- Purifies the skin, removes blackheads and provides a soothing peeling effect.
- Hydrates the face naturally.
Tips of the Konjac Sponge Bamboo Charcoal:
– You can use the Konjac sponge as often as you want, it is recommended to use it daily.
– Moisten the sponge until it is soaked in warm water and softened.
– Pass the sponge all over your face, either with water or with your micellar water if you also want to remove traces of makeup.
– Massage the face or body with slight circular movements, thus eliminating dead skin and performing a deep cleansing of the skin.
– Once you have finished using, rinse and drain the sponge, keep it stored in a dry and well ventilated place.
– If you are not going to use your sponge for a long time, store it in the fridge.
– You should replace your sponge with a new one every 3 months for optimal use.