Hyaluronic Pomegranate and Grape Facial Fluid from Herbera Cosmetics. 98.28% of the ingredients are of natural origin and 76% are organic.
Facial cream that combines the nutritional and antioxidant properties of grapeseed oil and cotton with the firming action of pomegranate and anti-wrinkle hyaluronic acid. Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid penetrates wrinkles, filling them and providing intense and immediate hydration.
It contains 50ml
Main benefits of Hyaluronic Pomegranate and Grape Facial Fluid:
- Provides hydration and regulates sebaceous secretion.
- It reduces wrinkles and reaffirms.
- Hydrates and nourishes the skin, maintaining an optimal content in natural hydration factor (FNH).
- WITHOUT Parabens // WITHOUT Ethanolamines // WITHOUT Propylene Glycol // WITHOUT Petroleum derivatives
WITHOUT Synthetic aromas // WITHOUT Ingredients of animal origin
Main Actives of Hyaluronic Pomegranate and Grape Facial Fluid:
– Grapeseed oil (Vitis vinifera) is a significant source of resveratrol and vitamin E, natural antioxidants that reduce oxidative stress and protect the skin against external aggressions.
– Pomegranate Extract (Punica granatum) is also rich in antioxidants and vitamin E, they act against free radicals, slowing skin aging, stimulates cell renewal and reduces wrinkles. Due to its astringent and regulatory properties of sebaceous secretion, it is very appropriate for the care of mixed or oily skin.
– Hyaluronic Acid is a biological polysaccharide, a natural component of the skin that occupies the spaces between collagen / elastin fibers and skin cells. It has, therefore, a filling function and gives cohesion to the tissue, but it also has a “sponge” function since it is capable of retaining a large amount of water and yielding it at the moment the skin needs it, so it constitutes a natural water reservoir. Added to anti-aging cosmetic formulations, it supplements the lack of natural hilauronic and fills in the empty spaces, so it reduces wrinkles, improves skin firmness and reduces expression lines while moisturizing and lubricating the surrounding tissue. As a cosmetic ingredient, hyaluronic acid is obtained by biofermentation of wheat proteins.
– COTTON oil is highly prized to treat peeling and smoothness of the tegument. It is recommended for the care of irritated skin, with wrinkles, to promote healing, exercising an anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial activity, ideal for sensitive skin.
– KARITÉ BUTTER (Butyrospermum parkii), due to its high content of unsaponifiable (9-12%) has moisturizing and emollient properties, maintains flexibility and elasticity in the skin.
– GERANIUM Essential Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) is a skin regenerator. In Aromatherapy, he enjoys high esteem for his ability to dissipate tensions and promote a deep sense of peace.
How to use:
After daily cleaning, apply the Burdock and Black Cumin Facial Fluid on the face and neck using a gentle massage, avoiding contact with the eyes. It can be applied day and night.
Aqua, Rosa Damascena Flower Water *, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil *, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil *, Gossypium Herbaceum Seed Oil, Glycerin *, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter *, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Sodium hyaluronate Graveolens Oil *, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool **, Citral **, Citronellol **, Geraniol **, Limonene **
* Certified organic ingredient.
** Components of certified organic essential oils.