Hyaluronic and Ginkgo Biloba Eye Contour from Herbera Cosmetics. 99.99% of the ingredients are of natural origin and 84% are organic.
The moisturizing and anti-wrinkle properties of hyaluronic acid together with the decongestants of witch hazel and ginkgo biloba, eliminate fatigue and moisturize the delicate eye contour area. Enriched with probiotics and prebiotics to maintain the balance of the microbiome around the eye. Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid penetrates wrinkles, filling them and providing intense and immediate hydration.
Main benefits of Hyaluronic and Ginkgo Biloba Eye Contour:
- Fill in wrinkles, improving expression wrinkles.
- Fights the sagging tissues in the treated areas (eye and lip contour).
- Rejuvenating, decongestant and reparative action of the skin.
- WITHOUT Parabens // WITHOUT Ethanolamines // WITHOUT Propylene Glycol // WITHOUT Petroleum derivatives
WITHOUT Synthetic aromas // WITHOUT Ingredients of animal origin
Main Actives of Hyaluronic and Ginkgo Biloba Eye Contour:
– ONAGRA oil (Oenothera biennis L.) is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids, it has emollient film-forming, nutrient, regenerative and restorative properties of the hydrolipidic mantle, which favors the hydration and elasticity of the skin. It also minimizes wrinkles.
– RICE SAVED OIL (Oryza sativa oil) is rich in squalene, gamma oryzanol, ferulic acid and vitamin E, which activates peripheral microcirculation, protects against climatic aggressions and drains and congestes light edema. It stops the signs of aging thanks to its high content of anthoxidants.
– JOJOBA oil (Simmonsdia chinensis) rebalancing cutaneous sebum, stimulates elastin synthesis, returning the skin’s own elasticity and combating aging.
– Hyaluronic Acid (low and high molecular weight) is a biological polysaccharide, a natural component of the skin and occupies the spaces between collagen / elastin fibers and skin cells. It has, therefore, a filling function and gives cohesion to the tissue, but it also has a “sponge” function since it is capable of retaining a large amount of water and yielding it at the moment the skin needs it, so it constitutes a natural water reservoir. Added to anti-aging cosmetic formulations, it supplements the lack of natural hyaluronic acid and fills in the empty spaces, so it reduces wrinkles, improves skin firmness and reduces expression lines while moisturizing and lubricating the surrounding tissue. As a cosmetic ingredient, the hyaluronic acid that we use in Herbera is obtained by biofermentation of wheat proteins, rejecting that of bovine, marine and, of course, synthetic origin.
– GINKGO Extract (Ginkgo biloba), due to its flavonoid content, has actions: vasoconstrictor, due to decreased permeability of the capillary vessels; vasoprotective and anti-inflammatory; increase blood circulation at the subepidermal level; they improve the transfer of micronutrients through the cell membrane, which produces an increase in the source of oxygen to the cells and therefore improves the texture and appearance of the skin.
– Probiotics and prebiotics (Lactobacillus Ferment & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract) to balance the microbioba of our skin. And they do it by reinforcing the protective function of the skin, as a physical barrier and also as an immune barrier. They are also moisturizers and conditioners, an excellent weapon to improve irritation, soothe and repair the skin, which especially helps attacked or sensitive skin. But not only that, by improving the skin’s ecosystem, it also improves its oxygenation, which would increase the production of collagen and elastin.
– Peppermint Essential Oil (Menta spicata) calms mental agitation by providing peace of mind and encouraging the emergence of new ideas. It gives the eye contour a fresh and decongestant sensation.
How to use:
Apply Hyaluronic and Ginkgo Biloba Eye Contour morning and night after cleaning, lightly tapping on wrinkles.
Witch hazel Virginiana Water *, Aqua, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil *, Oenothera Biennis Oil *, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter *, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Lactobacillus Ferment, Lactobacillus, Cocos Nutract Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract *, Mint Spicata Herb Oil *, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene **, Linalool **.
* Certified organic ingredient.
** Components of certified organic essential oils.