Ere Perez Cosmetics Cranberry Lip and Eye Butter.
The ultimate beauty butter for lip and eyes. Regenerate delicate skin with this deeply moisturising formula that helps to combat the signs of time. A succulent texture of rich shea butter, cranberry fruit, cucumber & lactic acid promotes regeneration of the delicate skin around the eyes. Simultaneously nourishes the fine skin areas around your lips so they can retain moisture and youthfulness. Adds a protective layer that helps in managing the effects of environmental stressors on the skin, day & night. You are never too young for an eye cream – taking care of your skin is the best remedy.
How to apply Cranberry Lip and Eye Butter:
- Cleanse and dry skin.
- Gently press butter around the eye and lip areas using wedding band finger, blend softly into skin.
- Follow with our quandong green booster serum
- Use morning and night for greatest results.
Ingredients on Cranberry Lip and Eye Butter:
- Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil. Sweet almond oil is obtained from the dried kernel of sweet almonds. It is rich in saturated fats and essential fatty acids, which gives it strengthening and hydrating properties.
- Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii). Shea butter is obtained from the kernels of the nuts of the shea tree. It is rich in saturated and unsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E, giving it skin conditioning and moisturising properties.
- Squalane. Squalene is a natural moisturiser extracted from botanic sources.
- Cranberry (Vaccinium Macrocarpon) Fruit Extract
- Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus) Fruit Extract
- Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride. Derived from coconut. It is considered to have smoothing and replenishing properties.
- Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Leaf Extract
- Glycerine. Glycerine is a sugar-based alcohol and humectant that occurs naturally in vegetable lipids.
- Levulinic Acid
- Glyceryl caprylate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil
- Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Butter. Cocoa is an edible plant. It is used for hydrating skin and giving a velvety texture.
- Lactic Acid
- Olive Oil. Olive oil is extracted from olive fruit. It naturally contains monounsaturated fats (omega 9) and polyphenols (a potent antioxidant).
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E). Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Calendula Officinalis Extract. Calendula extract is derived from the calendula flower and is considered to have anti-inflammatory, soothing and healing properties.
- p-Anisic Acid
- Glyceryl Stearate. Glyceryl Stearate slows water loss from the skin’s surface, which gives the skin a soft and smooth appearance.
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Sorbitan Olivate
- Potassium Stearate